For the second time and after great success, The Break Fellowship for Women Entrepreneurs is accepting applications again. WeRin is delighted to support this programme which will offer opportunities to 1,000 women entrepreneurs.
The Break is available to female entrepreneurs residing in the EU who want to build a solid network of entrepreneurs, develop key skills and boost their businesses. It is funded by the European Union and powered by EOI Business School and The Break Alliance.
- The programme is open to 1,000 women that reside in the European Union regardless of their nationality.
- It is a 10-week hybrid programme including online training and a 27-day work retreat in Spain.
- It will include more than 60 hours of training and mentoring, as well as plenty of time to keep working on your business.
- It is valued at over €7,000 and funded by the European Union, meaning that your training, accommodation, travel and main activities related to the programme will be covered!
- The Break accepts women entrepreneurs that are EU residents outside Spain, regardless of their nationality. Last year counted 52 nationalities from 5 continents.
- The programme is looking for young businesses, solopreneurs and freelancers. From a business idea or MVP to a company established no more than 5 years.
Sounds good? Is this you or someone you know?
Then visit their website to apply or share this with that friend who is perfect for this entrepreneurship programme!